ePacket / EUB

Track ePacket EUB

Track ePacket Now

Support

eBay EUB,eBay ePacket,USPS,etc.
Welcome to question and answers of China Post ePacket. If you have eBay ePacket problem, please submit your question with the carrier name and tracking number, our Professional Service Team will answer about track your package ship from EUB as soon as possible.

If your parcel does not have tracking details yet. We suggest to ask a question or contact your online retailer or seller directly.

ePacket Keywords:
ebay china post
ebay epacket
ebay eub
Ask A Quetion

169 comments on “ePacket / EUB
  1. Jerel says:

I ordered my package on 10-31-16 and the parcels have been seating there for over 2 weeks. When will I receive my items

2. Hello my name is Anastasie Chimu and l am writing this letter to ask about my package because i tried to contact AliExpress and they told me i should go to ePacket and maybe i can received my package here so plz reply me on this email and the tracking number is LM098083293CN thanks

3. I have a question because my order LM108584495CN from aliexpress was not sent to my house, and no is come back to china, i would like to know what can i do for hve my order soon? i live in france

Thanks for your reply

4. Jacqueline says:

Hello can you tell me the status of my package the tracking number is: LT322377110CN

5. karin says:

LT326280249CN where is my package please and how long till it gets to me

6. Erin Testoni says:

My package has not been delivered to my home yet, it is past the allotted time that was set, please help me track my package! -Erin Testoni

7. Umreen says:

My package from wvay was forwarded to somewhere without any notice or something. RE833036588SE This is the tracking i know my address is correct please try to get it to me asap

8. Michael Thayyil says:

Hi, where is my package with the tracking number LT202498371CN? It says it’s been processed through the facility in Shang hai but it said that on the 25th of September and I have yet to receive any updated tracking info.

9. Pedro says:

Were is my packet I’ve tried tracking but get the msg saying no tracking info the number is LT233638683CN please let me know something thanks

10. Lauren blewett says:

Hi I was due to have a parcel come and it says on tracking it was delievered to westbury on trym office! I live no where near there so I cannot pick it up I’ve been trying to contact everyone and no sign of this dress tracking number

LX979795959CN

Can someone please tell me where this parcel is and I need to find out how I can get it posted to me again.

11. Nicole says:

Where are my two packages? I live in US. LT199117671CN and LT203286740CN

12. Lorenzo Castillo says:

Hi, I want to know the status of my package, it’s sent by EUB, tracking number: 2771801546. Greetings.

13. Sean says:

离开广州市 发往温哥华,广州市.,2016-09-04 00:31

Can you tell me what this says in English please

14. nathalie dotres says:

hello
    My package was sent yesterday (august 17). The tracking number is LM066061345CN .
    Could you tell me when I will received it please ? I’m living in France.

15. jonathan says:

Wondering why package RJ788963093CN is still sitting at post office location 31203100 since 18 of jun and has not moved what’s the hold up